R&D and Media Vehicles We're Looking For
Thank you for your interest in participating in our Research & Development.
Rally Innovations researches and develops products for many cars, old and new, throughout the year. It could be for light bar applications, fitment tests, updates, photos, or other developments.
We're conveniently located in Anaheim, California off the 91 and 55 freeways. Depending on the situation, we offer products or discounted products in exchange.
Criteria to be considered:
- No frame or external body damage (i.e. cracked bumper, bent radiator support)
- Stock bodied (or mostly stock) vehicles are preferred.
- Acceptable modifications (not limited to this list): Aftermarket wheels, roof baskets, mudflaps, exhaust, etc.
- Must be able to bring vehicle to our facility in Anaheim, CA
Here is a list of R&D cars we're looking for:
- 2023 Ascent, Premium, Limited or Touring (Rally Light Bar)
- 2024 Crosstrek Premium, Limited or Touring (Rally Light Bar)
- 2024 Impreza Base, Sport or RS (Rally Light Bar)
- 2015-2016 Impreza (Ultimate Light Bar)
- 2005-2007 Legacy Sedan (Rally Light Bar)
- 2015-2018 Legacy Sedan (Rally Light Bar)
- 2017+ Fusion SE (Splitters)
- 2010 Mustang GT (Rear Splitter)
- 2017+ 86 (Front Splitter)
- 2022+ GR86 (Front Splitter)